Ratings for Dr. John A. Bauwens

Awesome dentist! Extremely knowledgeable in his field. Top knotch dentistry and explains every aspect of the procedure. Would highly recommend him to family and friends! Office staff is just as terrific!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Fabulous office, very caring and accommodating, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great office! Staff is always so nice and helpful. They fixed my tooth and no pain!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Best root canal ever! Zero pain start to finish. Not my first rodeo either.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My crowns all keep falling off. Recharges for replacement of poor work. Did not use posts in my crowns. This doctor made a mess of my dental work. Eben when a crown fell off after 3 days he demanded I pay for new x-ray, in addition to other charges. I put up with him for several years because he always had available appointment time. It has been a couple years since I was there and all his crowns are gone or in 3 cases super-glued on. I just could not afford the repeated charges for poor work. In one case he realized my disapointment and gave me 2 free movie tickets, but still demanded paid xrays when crowns fell off. Now my mouth is a mess because I put my dental care in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014