Ratings for Dr. Lindy P. Fox

She was the most rude doctor I have ever met - How did she get this job - was it a favor or because of who she knows - she has a low opinion of her fellow man and should not be at UCSF because she gives it a bad name.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I agree with the previous rating. I was impressed with her educational background but she has little bed side manner. If I felt confortable with her work, it wouldnt matter as some of the best doctors have large egos. Unfortunately she just hasnt earned that yet.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

This Dr seems to have all the right credentials but is not a very nice character- she is very nasty in fact. She gave me a diagnosis of a very serious disease based on not having all the results in- but on her guess- Luckily, for me, it turned out to be not correct. Do yourself a favor and do not see her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

I visited Dr. Fox after researching the internet to find a good dermatologist. I felt that although she was very obviously busy. She was very thorough in her examination of me and was honest in her opinions. She wasn't chatty or maybe even warm. But she made me feel like she knew what she was doing and made me feel comfortable. Maybe the other reviewer caught her at a stressed moment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

She would double-dip and make appointments for the exact same time and rush them through then. I found her to be one of the most contrary, argumentative doctors I ever met. I tested her once to see if it was just me. I wanted to see if she was confrontational or it was in my mind. When I asked her to put the lights on when taking out my stitches she said, "I don't need it" Little did she know that that was the test for controntational behavior I had suspected; she failed. I would not recomend this doctor to anyone with a serious condition because her decisions can't be trusted- she may be acting out instead. I don't see her anymore.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. Lindy P. Fox's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)