Ratings for Dr. Michael Harma

my Mother and I have been patients of Dr. Harma for several years now, after switching from one we were unhappy with. He is knowledgable, very caring & personable. i wouldnt see another primary care dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Harma came highly recommended by family and friends.The wait was short,very punctual.The nurse that takes you back was thoughtful and curteous to my father's needs,made us feel welcomed as new patients.Dr. Harma spent time listening to our concerns,followed up on those concerns,and was very thorough.I was little hesitant on the extent of his knowledge because he is young,but after our visit I was confident that he knew what he was talking about and would help my father!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I was refered to Doctor Harma because it was said he was thorough and very nice. The first appointment made me think he is living up to the referral. It became evedent by the third vist he was not. I am immune compromised and Dr Harma would not prescribe an antibiotic for an infection that was treated from the ER. A second infection developed and again told me I didn't have one. When I told him that was what he said before, he got offended and had me thrown out of the place and every office affiliated with theirs. I had to go again and be treated from the ER for an infection. This doctor thinks only about himself.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Harma is fantastic! Great positive attitude. Office is up to date with technology. He's very knowledgeable and looked into small issues I had that ended up being larger than I thought. He's really great! HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Michael Harma's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)