Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Cherfan

This doctor is awesome. Very great bed side manners and very knowledgeable for his age

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I'm always nervous about seeing medical doctors because I don't want anything pushed on me, my first visit with Dr. Cherfan was great, he was very respectful of the choices I wanted and not pushy with anything. He gave me honest statistics and information so I could make the best decision for my health.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very knowledgeable Docor and staff. Always a comfortable environment. Would and have recommended him to everybody!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Best doctor around!! Highly recommend him and his staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Cherfan always makes you feel at ease, he has a great bedside manner and wonderful staff

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! Dr. Cherfan was my doctor throughout my pregnancy and the birth of my daughter. He always made sure I completly understood everything that was going on and he made sure that my birth experience was exactly how I wanted it to be. He had me laughing and happy even in labor! I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I am 45 years old, pregnant for the first time. Dr. Cherfan has been very honest, and compassionate, thus far throughout my pregnancy. He has taken every precaution to make sure myself and baby are safe. I am 26 weeks gestation at this time and thus far having an uneventful pregnancy. He is a great doctor and I have high hopes of him doing the delivery and delivering a healthy baby girl. I would recommend him to any women. He is very professional, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Staff always got back to me immediately. Physician was great. He was punctual, very knowledgable and was able to explain in "common" terms.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I would suggest anyone go to Dr. Cherfan, he has a great bedside manner, and really knows how to set you at ease or even make you laugh. He was the first to diagnose a condition that I've probably had for years. I am so happy that I decided to go with him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Cherfan and his partner took over for my old doc Dr. Sammarco. I had been dealing with severe cramping and painful periods for months. Dr. Sammarco did an ablasion hoping it would help and it didn't. Dr. Cherfan took over my care and followed Dr. Sammarco's plan with me which led me to have a hysterectomy. Well I couldn't financially have surgery for a few months and asked to be treated with pain killers which he agreed to. When the pain started getting worse and I needed more his collegue Dr. Eccles accused me of being an addict and wouldn't help. I went to see him myself and he up held her decision. I changed my doctor to Dr. Smith...he did my surgery and treated my pain. Turns out I had Adnomyosis....which causes severe pain in the uterus similar to Endometriosis. I will never go back to Cherfans office or send a loved one there. I was made to feel like a drug addict and that was never the case.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Victor J. Cherfan's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Adrian, MI