Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Strople

I am someone who believes in therapists...however Dr. Strople is so bad at what she does that I trully believe she is a danger to her patients. Therapists can have considerable control over their patient's life. Dr. Strople was my partner's therapist for several years and during what can only be described as a delusional breakdown (my partner)...strople agreed to be my therapist and our couple's counselor all at the same time...and she had never met me in person...only over the phone. My partner had left her two young boys in a third world country and Strople supported her not returning for them. When my partners had our child and was in the midst of a pyschotic state, Strople supported her that we should see someone in person...not an over the phone therapist half-way across the country. She got her degree on-line and is incompetant. Please beware.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012