Ratings for Dr. Eve B. Band

Dr. Band has a wealth of expertise and she is very responsive, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Band has worked with multiple members of our family at various times over the past 20 years. Treatment has been primarily for anxiety-related disorders; she also tested one of our children for processing issues during middle school. We have been extremely happy with Dr. Band’s guidance in all instances. Her intelligence and breadth of knowledge in numerous areas of mental health allow her to make accurate diagnoses and work well with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, she is quick to understand the situations presented and helps clients verbalize and accurately assess issues so that she can provide helpful insight and coping methods. Dr. Band’s compassion and gentle but assured method of providing psychological care is a plus. We have recommended her to many others and have received excellent feedback from them regarding their experiences. We can’t thank her enough for all of the helpful direction and encouragement she’s provided!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

We have worked with Dr. Band for over 13 years and she has been a tremendous help to our entire family. My son has Asperger's Syndrome and a variety of learning differences. Dr. Band has conducted all of his psych/ed testing as well as providing individual and group therapy. She has always been a caring and conscientious provider and has helped us to understand my son and the way he learns.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Band has been an enormous help to both my son and daughter. My son is a complex case and has been seeing Dr. Band for many years. We knew when we started seeing her that he was on the autism spectrum but she was the one to figure out that he was also bipolar. The individual and social group therapies she has provided have helped him make major strides in his development. She has also been extremely helpful to my daughter, helping her to open up and make big improvements in school. I hate to think where we would be as a family without Dr. Band.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Band as a compassionate, insightful and thorough professional. Her evaluation of my daughter led us to excellent intervention which has given her all the tools she needed to make first the honor roll in high school and the Dean’s List at university.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Band. She has tested my son for learning disabilities and she is an excellent therapist for my daughter. Dr. Band is not only knowledgeable and professional--she is also incredibly patient, compassionate, and down to earth, and she relates well to my kids. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Eve B. Band has worked with and supported our son for the past 15 years. We have received invaluable advice from her regarding how to manage his diagnosis which is autism spectrum disorder. Dr. Band has given us and our son tremendous insight into his behavior and thinking and has imparted highly successful ways to help him cope productively. Our son looks forward to each visit with her because she helps to decrease his anxiety, gives him constructive ways to interact with others, and advises him in a safe and comforting environment. We view her as a brilliant professional, an authority in her field, and a caring and selfless advocate for her patients and their families. We are indebted to her for her devoted guidance throughout the entire time that we have known and worked with her. Our son is successful in his work and life because of her interventions.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Eve Band has worked with my son for almost four years. He has grown tremendously; he benefits greatly and enjoys seeing Dr. Band. Eve is incredibly professional, wise, intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, caring and an amazing human being. She always has my son's well being at hand. I have not ever felt rushed during a session with her, nor has my son. Dr. Band is always willing to answer my questions and offer suggestions. There is always something new she has imparted to my son and me after a session -- something for us to work on -- something that will make us healthier people. I am so very grateful for Dr. Eve Band. The quality of life for my family has changed dramatically by us seeing Eve. She has shed light on how best to support the most precious person in my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr Band has been taking care of our son on the autism spectrum for over a decade. She has been a godsend to our son and our family. I cannot imagine where we would be without her. Dr. Band is consistently up to date, imaginative and creative in her interactions with our son and the entire family, extremely helpful with interactions with schools (from preschool through high school), IEPs, referrals to other specialists, when needed,and solutions to issues as they arise. My husband and I have grown so much in our understanding of our son, our ability to be the best parents that we can be and Dr. Band has helped us know that she will be there with whatever the future holds.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr. Eve B. Band's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.