Ratings for Dr. Nicole Balistreri

She is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She takes time to listen to your concerns and her referrals to specialists were great. I did not feel rushed during appointments. Note that she has changed her last name to Garcia.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Balistreri/Garcia's for many years. She left her practice at St. Jude Heritage with no advance notice to her patients to enable them to have the time to find a new doctor. I actually received the notice of her. leaving 12 days AFTER she left!I guess during her education she missed the classes regarding common courtesy and respect for her patients well being. She obviously only thought about herself and not those that have come to depended on her. While she has every right to make a change in her career, the way she went about it was totally unprofessional and rude in her treatment of those that have gotten her this far in her practice. I would not have expected this of her, I am Very dissappointed in her. I am sorry to say that I Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I found her service lacking even after being a patient for years. I have since found another doctor who has attended to my situation.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Nicole Balistreri's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fullerton, CA