Ratings for Dr. Edward Kalinowski

Excellent dr. And staff always there when I need them

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I used to go to Dr. Ed but I won't any longer. I believe the staff really makes an office and brings cheer. Although on my last visit his office staff was not knowing and the old staff, I believe her name is Lisa, was no longer working there. It used to be a pleasure coming in and she was so very pleasant and warm. The new staff is totally bonkers. I do not recommend, you'll wait a long period for physical therapy as well. Sorry, but I'm not satisfied with this office now, nor the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Ed is wonderful! He spends time listening and explaining. He answers questions you have. he does take x-rays prior to starting treatments and then bases his work on the results. I have been going to him for years due to a bad fall and my back now feels wonderful.I now go for periodic adjustments and he has even helped my sinuses and carpal tunnel. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Ed Kalinowski is terrific. He is the best chiropractor I have been to and I have been going to chiropractors for a long time. He has provided relief for troubling back pain and after several treatments, the vertebrae retained the proper position. He is also attentive to any concerns, and may suggest if perhaps a medical prognosis should be considered. The staff are warm and friendly and I look forward to seeing them. I highly recommend Dr. K.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I told Dr my history and he did bother to any test and just start treating with the symptoms i told... he didnt even did any xrays to check anything. When i told him that i have back pain too along with neck but he said you said you have neck pain so lets... lets do that. The staff does not know how to put the heating mat on the back... i liteerally had very back shooting pains becauase of their careless ness of keeping the heating mat in a wrong way! Will not really recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Outstanding. Very caring and knowledgeable. Helped me out with various ailments.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever been too. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Edward Kalinowski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1983)

GHI