Ratings for Dr. Herb J. Akers

Dr. Akers is an amazing resource for relief of pain, assistance in nutrition and hormones! Where else can you find a someone to handle so many areas of health. He and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Akers was recommended via an acquaintance and my limited physical mobility made me decide to at least try it. I was amazed at the difference. He is going to make a difference for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Old military injuries put me flat on my back for two weeks. Dr Akers got we pain free and walking again.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr Akers is highly professional and effective. I know a great many people who go to him for different issues and they all rave about him. I have been to him a few times and always became pain free by the next day. He is great!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I am 42 old guy who felt like I was 52. I've played soccer since childhood and along the way experienced may injuries. I been to physical therapy, received many cortisone shots in my back and knees to help relieve some of the pain unfortunately they didn't last very long. I was referred to Dr. Akers and with nothing to lose I went and the treatment provide help me tremendously. I recommend all athletes and non athletes who are experiencing body pain from a sport/exercising injury to call up and make an appointment. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011