Ratings for Dr. William J. Ference

I don't remember how much I paid, but it was reasonable. Dr. Ference and his Staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Ference is very thorough and you know you have received the best possible eye care during your visit. He has invested in very sophisticated equipment to help him diagnose eye disease risks and I'm glad he's younger than me because I wouldn't want to have to go to any other Optometrist! L.A.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr only insists on prescribing one brand of contact lenses. I told him repeatedly that my eyes do not feel great with the house lenses and I would like to try other brands. He will not offer other brands or samples to bring home like other eye drs I have been to. My kids eye dr gives my daughter 3 brands to try on at home and see what works and feels the best. He does not bend and is very set in his ways. I go elsewhere now and I a now wear affordable and comfortable contacts!!! YAY!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

I wen to this doctor because my current perscription was not working. Before he even checked my eyes, he assumed I needed progressive lens. I tried to resolve the issue with them and they were very nice about resolving the glasses that I couldn't see out of. Unfortunately, the second pair are not workign either. Now I am spending more money to get a second opinion. All I want is to see. The last time I called to explain the glasses were still not working, they made it seem like it was my fault because I answered all their questions. PROBLEM: If a eye doctor assumes there are issues with your eyes (i.e., progressive glasses) before they exam your eyes, the exam will not be correct.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

First they missed my appointment because they forgot to put it in the computer. Then after a complete run around they called and asked me not to come back, then tried to spin it as a misunderstanding when I said I was going to escalate this issue. Completly unprofessional rude people. Do not go here it is a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Made appointment. Waited 15 minutes. Has great equipment. he is knew how to use them properly I would have glasses that I could see out of. Also never tell you what is wrong

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011