Ratings for Dr. Heidi S. Rosenberg

I've been a patient of Heidi Rosenberg since 2010. Everything was great during the earlier years, even my primary loved that I was seeing her. I've seen Heidi twice this year already and with each of those times, I could see and feel a difference in her. She just didn't care anymore and I could tell that she wanted to get me out of the office so she could move on to the next patient. My last visit was this week, when she told me that I'm imagining the pain that I am feeling. From the day I first met Heidi, I've complained about severe menstrual cramps(I'm currently in pain as I type this review). I thought we have been working together to figure out what my issue could be and how to relieve the constant pain/pressure but at my apt this week, she talked over all of my recent symptoms/concerns and told me it could be in my head, that I could be imagining the pain. How do you tell your patient, who has been complaining about lower ab/uterus pain from the beginning, that the pain is in their head? That was a clear indication that she is not the doctor for me, or anyone at that. I'm actually still shocked that my own doctor, with my medical history, shot down my serious concerns of having Uterus issues. Do not waste your time with Heidi. If you choose to go to this office, choose a different doctor but even then, good luck. PS: I waited over 2 hours in the waiting room but she and I only had a ten min convo. Pissed off was an understatement.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg seemed to care when I first met her, after that its all gone down hill. She doesn't care and it looks like she could care less about the issues other people are addressing in some of these reviews, since it seems they are repeating their mistakes. I suggest saving yourself time by finding a different option for OBGYN care. The staff is HORRENDOUS, they are rude, lazy and heartless. They will have you jumping through hoops any chance they get. Consider yourself warned, I found out too late! Seriously...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful and a talented doctor. Her administrative staff is not. I waited over one hour past my appointment time to see Dr. R and was prepared to be upset however she took so much time to chat with me about my concerns and my health and really demonstrated that she cares. I can see why appointments start late if an already very-overworked doctor is spending so much time with each patient. I had a 9 a.m. appointment on a Friday and she had been at the hospital all morning delivering twins. If I were sleep-deprived, I'd be quite crusty but she was pleasant. She is not perfect but she is very caring for the women she serves. Her staff is awful and I will never pay in cash because they seem to misplace payments. Keep all of your records and be prepared to fight with Accounts Payable over their errors.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Awful! Rude, always late. Absolutely recommend against anyone going to her practice!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been going to Dr Rosenberg for years and she is as great as a doctor gets. She is easy to talk to and absolutely admirable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

A colleague of Dr. Rosebberg at CityScape, Dr. Mehri, scheduled my hysterectomy knowing she was leaving her practice and would not be available for post-op care., but withheld this fact. After complications arose leaving me partially disabled, she and the staff at NYU Langone Hospital ran no blood tests, MRIs or Xrays to diagnose why I could not walk. They simply decided it was psychological, without an actual psychiatrist saying so. By the way, I still have not regained full mobility 7 weeks after the surgery. Mehri handed me off to Dr. Heidi Rosenberg at Cityscape practice after I was released from the hospital, who actually prevented my disability claim from being approved by claiming she was not my doctor yet and would not properly complete the forms, as promised by Mehri. CityScape is horrible. I wish I could give a zero rating.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had surgery yesterday at NYU scheduled in the afternoon and md Heidi Rosenberg never showed up ,the nurses at NYU let me wait for 4 hours and could not explain why my doctor would not show up, so after fasting for almost 24 hours dehydrated and not feeling well and waiting for my doctor to show up for my surgery already 4 hours late my husband and I left NYU and contacted md Heidi Rosenberg office and ask for her to call me back and explain to me why she did not show up for my surgery and let me wait for hours and never showed up and was waisting my time. I did not receive a call from her or the office to reschedule or explain so I guess I have to contact my insurance and look for a different doctor. I read as well all her reviews and could not believe it how she would treat her patients I just found out about this website and now it was clear I choose the wrong doctor

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I ended up in the care of Dr. Rosenberg due to a scheduling problem. I have never felt so rushed. She appeared bothered when I asked questions and was very disinterested. When she called to tell me my lab results she was dismissive and just wanted me to know that everything was fine. She repeated this to me when I asked what was the actual number of the result. She became frustrated that I asked more detailed information especially since the other line was ringing. She then said well you're going to have to wait, I have another call, very nasty. When she tried to answer the other call, the caller had hungup and she seemed even more bothered that I was waiting to get the actual score. Overall, she was very rude and short. I am trusting my intuition and switching doctors early.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg for many many years now. Recently, she has moved and started her own practice near the old location and I was happy for her. I have always been happy with the staff and care at Dr. Rosenberg's and have never had any problems. Until now. I had an emergency and needed to see the doctor within a few days. I spoke to someone at the office explaining my emergency, she transferred me to the nurses office which a recording directed me to leave a recorded message and stated someone will call me back. Nobody called me back so I left another message with the call center after hours. Still, no return call. Unbelievable. Needless to say, I had find another doctor to take care of my needs through referrals by a family member and I don't think I will be returning to Dr. Rosenberg. It's such a shame. It might be due to incompetent reception staff but regardless, no patient should be subjected to this during an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr.Rosenberg was very sensitive and compassionate.I came to see her while I was in crises and her staff was present and on top of the situation in minutes.She spent as much time as I needed and went way beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Heidi S. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1983)