Ratings for Dr. Eleanor A. Bueno

Had the misfortune of her being on duty at the Lowell Urgent Care Center, MA, late in May 2015. Being from out of state and in need of medical attention and medication all I got from her was a heated argument regarding a medication I have to take for constant arthritis pain. I am 80 years old and should not have been treated like some street-corner drug dealer. She never even examined me for the reason I was there - she was too busy arguing. Of course I got a bill in the mail which I refuse to pay. Since that time I have been diagnosed with a fused neck which is very painful and will need serious attention. Would never go to her for any medical reason.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I was shocked to read the negative comment regarding Dr. Bueno and her staff. I've been a patient of Primary Care of Hudson for over 3 years and have had nothing but high regard for everyone I have had contact with, both on the phone and in-office. On one occation, Dr. Bueno even stayed after normal business hours to squeeze in an appt. for me. She is professional and thorough and I can't imagine her treating any patient with anything other than dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Best doctor. friendly, thorough, and wont send you off to a specialist right away. Very caring.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Eleanor A. Bueno, DO 09/05/12: 'INCOMPETENT DOCTOR' Absolutely the worst group of people I've ever dealt with. It took over four months to schedule physical, then they called in the wrong prescription THREE times. They were rude and Dr. Bueno was incompetent in her advice forgetting the names of medicine and medical terminology she was trying to say...I had to finish her sentences for her. She's comparable to a high school intern. Then she filled out the insurance paperwork INCORRECTLY...and refused to resend saying it "wasn't her fault" and that I've "wasted enough of her time". After over twenty calls to medical offices and the insurance company, I'm still fighting a nearly $800.00 bill which should have been covered 100%. She and her staff are complete morons.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Pleasant, Energetic, Caring un-rushed appointment. Staff was very kind, helpfull and professional.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Eleanor A. Bueno's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, NH