Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Davies

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, I LIKE HIM VERY MUCH, HE IS A CAREING DOCTOR

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

This clinic was helpful as long as they were using injections however once I had a diagnosis that couldn't be helped by injections I was treated very poorly. They will not let you contact them in an emergency or see you between monthly visits. Despite my saying every month that what they were trying wasn't working. I was not listened to. They weren't interested in learning how to treat my disease. This clinic is in it for the money and if they can't make money on you with fancy injections or the newest thousand dollar a month off label drug then you don't exsist as a person anymore

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Davies is OK, but his partner Anne Elise is the best. Dr. Davies made me feel like a number or that I wasn't worth his time. He pawned me off on Anne Elise and I am so happy he did. She takes the time to listen to me and takes into consideration other factors going on in my life that can influence my pain level at certain times. She is open minded and I value her opinion. I recommend her to anyone that I know in need of a pain management specialist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF, THEY HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH, MY HATS OFF TO DR, DAVIES AND DR GRESKA,PA. THEY ARE THERE WHEN I NEED THEM.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Davies was doing a Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Pain Treatment Center when I was going there. He went into private practice in Annapolis, and I followed him there. He is an excellent doctor, extremely knowledgeable about pain management. He does a lot of nerve blocks, trigger point injections, and rhyzotemys (burning the actual nerves that are causing the pain - using a fluoroscope to guide him). He has a full surgical suite in his office to do procedures. He also does opiod medication management. I highly recommend him - he does everything that they did at Johns Hopkins, and with an excellent, caring manner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. Paul W. Davies's Credentials

• Univ Of Manchester, Fac Of Med, Manchester (352-08 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med