Ratings for Dr. Marina Pizarro

Visited with her for my hair surgery. Did not consider her for possible choices due to following reasons: before/after pictures do not show impressive changes, she is not a board certified doctor and during my consult she would not give me direct answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Significant difference in appearance and had a huge difference in my level of confidence.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Pizarro and her staff are exceptional! The results of my procedures always turn out great. They are Exceptional

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

The experience was excellent , a very professional and caring office and my results were excellent Excellent Experience

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Pizarro and staff were caring, efficient and professional. Dr Pizarro did a great job restoring my hairline.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Pizarro gave me the opportunity to learn more about hair loss and the confidence to keep a positive attitude in my attempts to deal with my hair loss. Dr. Pizarro has a wonderful bed side manner which is always appreciated by patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

My experience was not good with Dr. Pizarro. She explained to me several times I would have a full head of hair but got nothing close to it after spending a lot of money. After a full year of waiting for results and not getting any, I asked for my money back and she only offered me a small amount compared to what I paid with the catch of signing a Non-disclosure form in order to keep this quiet and hide her terrible service and lack of results. After visiting with attorneys, they basically told me the time needed to present a case like this did not make financial sense so I decided to share my story instead to help others avoid this doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone after my experience.

Submitted January 2, 2015

Went in for appointment and Dr. Pizarro spent a total of 5 minutes with me. She hardly looked at my hair but made a point of telling me surgery would cost $6000. Never had a doctor tell me actual cost of a surgery. Usually done by office staff...very tacky!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I traveled 2 hours to have a hair transplant surgery by Dr. Marina Pizarro which resulted in a nightmare. Had 2000 grafts transplanted almost 2 years ago but ended up the same way I started...not to mention my stitches in my donor area came apart 1 day after surgery and after calling her she told me to " just take antibiotics and let It heal from the inside out." Now I have a 2 inch long bald scar in my donor area. Also, I went to my Dermatologist after the surgery because my scalp turned very red and itchy and he confirmed I had a staff infection. I have never heard from Dr. Pizarro since and would never recommend her to anyone. Very disappointing experience!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013