Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Bader

Staff was informative. Was seen within 10 minutes of my appointment time. All questions were answered.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Extremely cold office staff. The Do to red good but his staff seemed extremely low class and rude

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Bader is a very intelligent, very competent, good doctor. I would trust him with anything having to do with the skin. He takes obvious pride in his work and I think he is a good man. As for his staff: that's a different story. I was prepared by a medical assistant who had zero communication skills, people skills, and was stupid. She didn't knock before coming into the room. She told me her name but I had to ask who she was and what her position was: it was clear that she was not going to do either if I didn't ask. She immediately turned her back to me and never once looked at me while she mumbled nearly inaudible questions over her shoulder. She began conducting what seemed like an initial patient visit: asking me my age, etc. She actually asked me if I had ever seen the doctor before. I asked her if she had bothered to look in my records as I had been there several times before. I had no intention of having this untrained, unprofessional person in the room during a body scan.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Great doctor! Pleasant staff and nurses. Clean Office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He removed a wort from my face. At the time I had no idea what it was (never had one before/or seen one either)He was very polite/nice. But he didn't know that what he removed from my face was a wort? I found out it was a wort later when I got one on my hand. I used compoundW and got rid of it. He did have it tested for cancer. They called me the results. I would give him another chance. I suppose he wasn't sure it was a wort so he didn't want to say. I found him to be pleasant and nice. He does get to business and leave when done though.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Very impersonal; barely looked at me. Extremely arrogant. Didn't answer all my questions nor did he give me ample time. Waiting time was ridiculous. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Very unfriendly office. Money machine. Not interested in patients, just making money. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Long waiting times. Too fast with patient

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Robert S. Bader's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL