Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Zucker

Dr. Zucker is very professional and thorough and the office staff is very nice and friendly. I love that him and Dr. Roth have most of the up to date equipment in their office (Mammograms, Ultrasound). I also appreciate that they treat almost any ailment including minor things such as colds etc. I highly recommend Dr Zucker and Dr. Roth.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

He just delivered my second child and he was just as good this time around. i have been going to him for over 10 years and won't go to another Dr. He paid close attention to my health and the babies health and good no short cuts with us. He is a wonderful Dr and so is his partner Dr. Andy. They both where there anytime you needed them even in the middle of the night.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

I see Zucker when Roth is not available and he is just as good. I dont know why that one person had a negative experience because this is the best team of doctors ever. They really care!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Quiet and amiable; polite; listens thoughtfully, good bedside manner. Well qualified and was helpful with some detailed medical problems I was having. Friends of mine who had high risk pregnancies say that he and his partner, Dr. Andy Roth, were the best of the best in this area (western suburbs).

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Doctor Zucker is the best doctor in the world. I drive two hours to see him. I only have high risk pregancys and have to go in 4 times a week and I will never go to another doctor. I have lost two children and after finding doctor Zucker he located my problem and help us to have a healthy little boy. If you want a doctor who know what he is doing and is very nice. This is the only doctor to see. Anyone who says differant is wrong. He is carefull with eveyone he see's and even a little extra careful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Alan J. Zucker's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lombard, IL