Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette

She is never on time. Terrible personality, cancelles appointments last second or never shows up. She was sleeping in my daughters session found out later after my daughter told us,can't believe she consider herself a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I love that she doesn't like to be called Dr- she goes by her first name which makes it 100 time more comfortable! She has worked with my son who has OCD and the difference in his personality is amazing. We can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Steph helped me through a really hard time in my life and I don't think I would have gotten through it without her help and understanding and caring. She is flexable with appointments so she always worked it into my schedule.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I love that Dr. Cornette is so personable. She doesn't even go by her title and just uses her first name. Makes it much easier for the daughter to relate to her and it does not feel for her- that she is going to the "Doctor" but just seeing "a friend" she can talk to about her problems. My daughter has severe anxiety and my husband and I can definitely see a difference!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Is a very kind, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Dr Cornette is a very good listener

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Cornette helped me become happy again when I thought I never would be happy. She helped me learn to cope with things the way they were until I found a way to change my situation. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I have been to several different psychologists and Dr. Cornette was the most helpful. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I originally brought my daughter to see Dr. Cornette, but what she helped us realize, was that our problems were not soley the responsibility of our daughter, but as a family, we had some disfunctional problems that needed to be resolved. Dr. Cornette helped us restructure our family, and once again, we have peace in our home. We cannot thank her enough for what she has done for not only our daughter, but also our family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Stephanie is someone to whom I feel so grateful for. She is absolutely wonderful to my daughter and really cares about her and her well being. She has helped her so much that I do want to even think about what might have been without her help and genuine concern.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011