Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette

Dr. Cornette has the patience and compassion to help anyone. She listens first and helps you come to resolutions, it is wonderful to have a psychologist that makes you feel like they understand your situation and wants to help. I would recommend Dr. Cornette to anyone, this is the person that you want to see if you need assistance in any phase of your life.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Cornette has helped my son and daughter and myself, learn the word COMMUNICATION! Our family dynamic has completely changed. Can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Stephanie helped me realize so much about myself and ways to help me deal with my family. She suggested a couple of family sessions- which I did not want to do- but we did them with her encouragement and I have to say, my relationship with my family and myself has improved tremendously. I have recommended her to other people and they have all thanked me. She has definitely helped improve my thought process and my relationships with family and friends! She is so personable. I will continue to recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Stephanie has helped my son through tremendous anxiety. She has helped our family understand the extent of mental illness and has helped our family become healthy again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Steph has helped me get through some hard times in high school. Love her!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I love that she doesn't like to be called Dr- she goes by her first name which makes it 100 time more comfortable! She has worked with my son who has OCD and the difference in his personality is amazing. We can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Steph helped me through a really hard time in my life and I don't think I would have gotten through it without her help and understanding and caring. She is flexable with appointments so she always worked it into my schedule.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I love that Dr. Cornette is so personable. She doesn't even go by her title and just uses her first name. Makes it much easier for the daughter to relate to her and it does not feel for her- that she is going to the "Doctor" but just seeing "a friend" she can talk to about her problems. My daughter has severe anxiety and my husband and I can definitely see a difference!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Is a very kind, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Dr Cornette is a very good listener

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Cornette helped me become happy again when I thought I never would be happy. She helped me learn to cope with things the way they were until I found a way to change my situation. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012