You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Cornette helped me become happy again when I thought I never would be happy. She helped me learn to cope with things the way they were until I found a way to change my situation. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I have been to several different psychologists and Dr. Cornette was the most helpful. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I originally brought my daughter to see Dr. Cornette, but what she helped us realize, was that our problems were not soley the responsibility of our daughter, but as a family, we had some disfunctional problems that needed to be resolved. Dr. Cornette helped us restructure our family, and once again, we have peace in our home. We cannot thank her enough for what she has done for not only our daughter, but also our family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Stephanie is someone to whom I feel so grateful for. She is absolutely wonderful to my daughter and really cares about her and her well being. She has helped her so much that I do want to even think about what might have been without her help and genuine concern.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Is a very kind, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Dr Cornette is a very good listener "

March 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Stephanie" to "Stephanie L."

October 20, 2013