Ratings for Dr. Faisal Merchant

First of all if I would have known this so called DR was a Diplomat I would not have wasted my time and money seeing this liar. His office is old and dirty and he uses old dirty scope equipment which is not even bagged and sterilized...pretty disgusting. Also he told me I had severe lymphatic swelling on my tongue but then at the same time without performing a biopsy Dr. Merchant claims I do not have lymphoma...LOL...there is no way to make that kind of diagnosis without a biopsy being performed. Now I am curious as to how many American citizens this "diplomat" Dr.Merchant has maligned? I guess since he possess a diplomatic immunity he may do as he pleases....including indirect manslaughter by lack of competency. REALLY funny thing is at the same time of this exam with him he was dually aware that I have a breast tumor with lymphatic involvement. Does not take a genius to figure out my DX. He seemed really offended when my Fiancee who is an oncologist contacted about my case LOL...and now of course when I called for my self nd appointment....my record of me being examined at his office has totally disappeared...LOL...Real nice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I went to the ENT Associates and needed to go back for a follow-up. I was told I would not be charged. Both Dr. Merchant and Alicia Torres high-pressured sales people tried to sell me hearing aids. I didn’t buy them, weeks later I received a bill for the follow-up. I would not go back to this place, as they have no integrity, high-pressure sales people who have no interest in what is best for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Faisal Merchant's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Oxford