Ratings for Dr. John L. Shi

I had the best teeth whitening service, John Shi made sure that I am comfortable, I trusted him that he could do the job right and as a result, the teeth whitening went fine. Thanks John Shi.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. John Shi to anyone wishing to experience the best in dentistry. My husband and I have had a very favorable impression of Dr. Shi and his entire staff over the last 3 years. I got a root canal and it was PAIN FREE! They even pull up pictures of your teeth & display them in front of you on the TV. So that you can see what's going on. I've heard horror stories of root canals but Dr. Shi was on top of his game from beginning to end and constantly checked and asked about my comfort. They were very caring and professional and above all ...gentle, after years of being so nervous, I have now found someone that I can trust. All the equipment is also top of the line and looks brand new! Also Dr. Shi was flexible with the payments and even gave me a discount on my Root Canal! Like I said before Super Service! I would highly recommend Dr. John Shi to anyone wishing to experience the best in dentistry!!! I hope this review helps with your decision. Xiè xie n? Dr. Shi.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012