Ratings for Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty

A doctor who made my high risk pregnancy so smooth . She helped me , understood me and was there for me as a doctor and a friend. She made sure that I get the best and I will be able to deliver . Excellent staff . Will definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Very bad experience. The front desk is very rude. The Doctor is amateur and doesn't have enough experience to diagnose. All they care is money. Please check her qualification before making a visit

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I would rate her 0 if there was an option to do so. First of all the lady at the front desk(Bernice) is very rude. On top that this facility lack latest equipments. For instance, They will send you to other 3rd party for sonogram as their equipments are old and dont give much details. They only care about money and would treat you if they think you are giving them profit through office visits and ultrasounds. The doctor is very loud and lack experience in her field and uses trial and error method. Please save your life and stay away from her and my suggestion is to check a doctor's qualification and experience before choosing one.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Excellent and great professionalism.Her on time suggestions helped me to delivery a baby so smooth and healthy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Amazing and She pays special attention, care and made me to feel comfort to share every problem along my pregnancy period. Takes excellent care of her patients

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Excellent doctor.. Very humble.. She delivered our baby.. Great care...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Good Dr but worst staff and they never return your call which in first place goes straight to VM and you are lucky if they do

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Madhuri Gudipati is a very good doctor with sound knowledge in her specialized area. Takes excellent care of her patients. Whenever patients call her, she immediately calls back and takes care of the patient's problem.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Gudipaty is an excellent skilled doctor. She pays special attention, care and made me to feel comfort to share every problem along my pregnancy period. She made me to feel special trough-out pregnancy and made my delivery so easy. She has supportive staff specially like Christy. I am so glad that Christy was my delivery nurse. my overall experience with Gudipaty was so amazing. I feel so grateful. Thank you Gudipathy. Susneha.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I love Dr. Gudipaty. She is extremely professional and very caring. She delivered my baby and was responsible for my post partum aftercare and I must say she did an incredible job. Unlike most doctors, she actually listens to your concerns and happily answers and questions you have. She does not have the high and mighty attitude and is very down to earth. She was always on time for my appointments and was very personable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011