Ratings for Dr. James R. McWhorter

Great doctor, caring, knowledgeable, on time.I would recommend him to anyone needing a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. McWhorter has been with me through 3 births, each one different. He has supported every wish that I have ever had and is a very Christian man that has a big family of his own. I would've liked a home birth with one of them, but there are no Midwives in our area. I hope he never retires! I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to doctors! The nurse always calls me back within the day with an answer to any questions I've submitted over the last 10 years. He's also been wonderful with my family during birth and the staff allows all of my children to come in to the ultrasounds. My husband and I like for it to be more real for them. The last ultrasound we had, there were 4 little sets of eyes waiting to see their little brother in action. Dr. McWhorter is definitely an answer to our prayers! Be blessed!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I will never go back. Its way past time for him to retire and Green Clinic to get some intelligent nurses that give a damn.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Had a great experience with my second baby when I went along with everything. I decided to birth my third naturally and he was very unsupportive. If you want the standard, induction/c-section experience he is a great choice. If you want to ask questions and take charge of your birth I recommend looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Very friendly doctor!! Makes the whole pregnancy experience flow smoothly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. James R. McWhorter's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Oxford