Ratings for Dr. Wendy J. Bourg

Wendy is clearly bias when it comes to her evaluations. She will give the party paying for her "work" more meetings and a more detailed report. My fiance has full legal custody of her 5 year old daughter. She wished to relocate out of state and proved that her ex was willing to move but just using the evaluation as way to get custody so he could prevent a move. My fiance provided an overwhelming amount of evidence that clearly showed her ex and his family continue psychological abuse and bully tactics through the court system that my fiance has endured since the child was born. Wendy's report started in March 2017. My fiance, her daughter, and myself met with Wendy in May. My fiance did not hear anything after several calls and emails until late July. They did not schedule my one on one until late August. My fiance last appt was early Sept when the report was due 3 days later. My statements were taking out of context and incomplete and was typed frantically. It clearly showed she was in a hurry. Wendy will tell you want you want to hear and then go with the opposite. It's rather concerning that she is not held accountable for her actions. All the reviews have a common theme. Staff loses emails or does not respond. And favoring who is paying the bill. Ultimately Wendy's final report stated that it was not in the best interest of the child to move. However she left custody with my fiance which is the biggest relief. If you are not paying the tab you clearly have the deck stacked against you. She also mentions some judges intimidate her and she goes with a recommendation based on a certain judge. This is very alarming that your fate is in the hands of this individual. She cares nothing about what is the best interest of the child, only supporting her lifestyle. All these complaints need to get brought up to the Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners. Wendy Bourg "PHD" needs to be investigated.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

This custody evaluator requested that I now share a email with someone I was never married to and was a small part of my child's life for the first year. I have documentation that this person abused me for years over email, yet I am now required to share a email with this person. I hope that you are the one paying for Wendy, otherwise, you and your children are in danger.

Submitted August 20, 2017

Wendy is a nice lady. That's where it stops. As a psych major and longtime member of the community my experience with her was lack luster. Certainly not beneficial or worth the fees she charges. Much better sources for service are available.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

W Bourg was our custody evaluator five years ago. I was virtually forced by the efforts of the opposing party to engage in this evaluation. However, I entered the process with hopes and trust that the truth of our matters would be revealed and that my three children would receive a just and correct decision so that they could live the best life possible in a restructured family with cooperative co-parenting. Her innacurate, biased, irresponsible, careless, extremely flawed interpretations and questionable conduct resulted in favor towards the abusive pathogenic parent. That parent was then given the green light to continue his control and manipulation of me and our children. Over the last three plus years, he managed to completely alienate our children from me. There were other players (multiple attorneys, counselors, judge) along the way who contributed to the ultimate status of a destroyed parent-children relationship, but much credit goes to Wendy for setting the stage which has resulted in unnecessary family bond destruction that may never be repaired. I have heard far too many similar cases associated with this person. I pray for change, for the sake of any other families currently associated with her services. It pains me to speak out negatively about another human being, but something is very wrong and corrupt with this system and the highly compensated 'experts' who are easily taken in by the pathogen and completely miss what children really need.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

She was our court appointed custody evaluator and she did a great job in identifying my ex husband as the covert narcissistic sociopath that he is. I didn't even know that's what he is, but if you give her all the information relevant to your case she is adept at figuring out who the manipulator is.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Just an FYI for anyone looking for honest reviews of this evaluator/therapist- she deletes unflattering comments made about her. I have read many awful reviews regarding Wendy and made one myself about a yr ago. Many of the poor reviews I previously read and including the one I wrote is now gone from this page. In my experience, she made many excuses and lies to cover the manipulative actions and behavior by the other party. I had documentation to prove these lies, to show years of harassment, yet she justified this cluster B behavior. I feel bad for the children affected by Wendy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Reached out to her office after custody given to a narcissistic abuser... because of issuesome with ex complying to the judgement. Received one email basically telling me to call my lawyer. Never heard back after that. This woman does not care about the child.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

You are not alone! If you received a twisted custody evaluation by Wendy Bourg, please email me at MoreThanWordsTL@gmail.com.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I'm at a loss for words. I feel completely unheard. She sided with a narrassistic pathological liar. I even told her he was like that. She told me everything I wanted to hear then recomended custody to my ex. I have a lot to say but it's best I dont. I have gotten the raw end of the deal in this case. My ex is gloating his win and doesn't even tell me anything regarding our child. I seriously doubt Bourg even cares what happens in the long run to these children she takes away from the parent who has been there from day one and not just putting on a show to win.

Submitted June 30, 2016

This evaluator is terrible. Her office stinks of cat toilet and there is cat hair all over. She is late and cancels all the time. When she does show up she is dressed innapropiatly. She will make you take tests that Are not revalent to the evaluation and not typically uses in child custody evaluations to rack up an bill. The woman is not concerned about the best interest of your child she only cares about her pocket book. With all that she will book late evening appointments over the phone not even in person which you will have no way to accurately go over your parenting concerns.

Submitted November 9, 2015