Ratings for Dr. Robert E. KEATING

I just had a cavity filled this morning, my first in over 10 years. Dr. Keating has a calm and soothing voice, explaining key points of the procedure along the way, which makes everything much more relaxing. I was so relaxed; I came close to falling asleep! I have been Dr. Keating’s patient for many years – this is what I tell others: (1) He is the best dentist I have ever had; (2) you are greeted with a warm smile and a warm & comfortable waiting room; (3) you receive prompt treatment (your time is important); (4) the office spaces are very clean and bright. Under Dr. Keating’s care, I have had fillings that match the color of my teeth, a crown, bonding, and teeth whitening-making for a healthier looking set of teeth and a lovelier smile. I am extremely happy with my dental care as well as complimented on my teeth and I owe it to the great care I have received over the years from Dr. Keating, Monica (my dental hygienist), and the rest of his staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I've had the WORST dentists! Expensive, rough touch and terrible personalities. Not Dr. Keating! Can not say: I am not afraid of dentists anymore!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Very caring, gentle, competent professionals. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012