Ratings for Dr. David M. Kolinsky

Dr. David Kolinsky has truly given me a second chance in life of doing the things I thought I was never going to be able to do again. I am a disabled veteran who thought would never be able to partake in any physical activities like running or just simply standing from the severe pain I suffered from daily for years. My first visit I was nervous since I have been treated by the Veterans affairs who tossed me aside like many other veterans and told me there was no hope and just deal with the pain , but Dr. Kolinsky was different, he truly cared about me and the injuries I had sustained and made a treatment plan to get my life back. I have been to other pain management specialists while on active duty who had no idea how to treat my injuries, Dr. Kolinsky on the other hand examined the area and knew exactly where to give me the injections I needed. I am a female and have been treated with nothing but respect from him. I will keep going to his office until I am 100% back to the active person I used to be, I am well on my way with Dr. Kolinsky's treatments. I trust Dr. David Kolinsky and would recommend him to other veterans suffering like I have been. For the first time in years I was able to run one lap around a track which has been a huge accomplishment for me if you were to know the injuries I endured in the line of duty.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This man is not only a wonderful doctor, but a caring individual. He is NOT just a pill pusher. He prescribes pills appropriately after a careful evaluation. This man deserves a medal for having the courage to treat patients with pain conditions when others fear for their reputations. He has a regimen of stretches that he has developed in addition to pain meds. Pain stole my life from me; Dr. Kolinsky gave it back. Please check out the spelling and grammar of the poor reviews. NOT CREDIBLE.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Can you say not only a doctor, but a man with magic hands! He has been the only MD that has been able to make my pain subside just a little and I'm defiantly going back! It was my first visit and just from the first hour and a half he has completely changed my world!! Thank you doctor not only do I have to thank you but my children too... They finally can have their mommy back :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kolinsky for more than 6 years. He has helped me immensely. I sit and read these bogus reviews about him. Sounds to me like your bitter towards him. A pill pusher that has ruined your life.Ha... Thats your fault for abusing your meds, in one way or another. why blame a good doctor that is trying to help you. Blame yourself...I hear more good about him then bad. I will continue to see him as long as he helps my pain. And as far a shots go, i could go get them everyday of the week. Dr. K. You keep on doing what you do best. And thats be a good dr to us...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Best doc I've seen in a long time. Really understands the why and how of my pain. The only doctor who has ever seemed to genuinely care about finding out about my condition and aggressively treating it. Yes the injections are painful but worth it. We love dr K.its sad that some people are marring his good name just because they get caught. Faking and selling meds. Shame on u jerks.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

This doctor is all about the money. He does not have a office staff,plus I have seen so many people young and old walk in and out with Meds. He is a pill pusher and has ruined a lot of people life. He has been under investigations for years. Will talk to other patients or asks questions about patients that you might say hi to in his waiting room. Illegal to discuss other patients. He is not a doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Please study his mannerisms very closely during your initial visit. Also, hinesight being 20/20, the time, money and effort invested into the relationship are regretable. Please consider alternatives to Dr Kollinsky..

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. David M. Kolinsky's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David Kolinsky has truly given me a second chance in life of doing the things I thought I was never going to be able to do again. I am a disabled veteran wh..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is indeed a dope dealer. Think about it. No staff, no reception, no nurse, no triage. My mother saw him for years, and she witnessed a young woman overdosing..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is not only a wonderful doctor, but a caring individual. He is NOT just a pill pusher. He prescribes pills appropriately after a careful evaluation. Th..."

November 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID M."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "MONTEREY" to "Pacific Grove"

September 23, 2013