Ratings for Dr. Aldon E. Corle

Like a dr. Who is understanding and has family values. He has good up bringing.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Awesome Doctor ! He is very kind and passionate for what he does he cares about his patients and goes far and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I do not believe these terrible comments what do ever. Get a life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a hospital or can even imagine for that fact. It is beyond me how they can retain a single patient. Bleeding and in severe pain at 13 weeks pregnant the ER doctor told me flatly I don't know. They couldn't figure out why or where I was bleeding from so they sent me home. My supposed doctor, Dr.Corle, couldn't be bothered to EVER respond to my emails or phone calls which are supposed to have a two day turnaround. I very promptly found a new Dr and hospital.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

All of my appointments have gone great! My pregnancy was wonderful thanks to him. He answered any questions and concerns I had and referred me to the correct specialists when needed for my irregular heartbeat I was concerned about. The delivery of my daughter went great also. He showed up at the right time and followed up with me in the hospital to make sure everything was going well. He was reassuring from day one into postpartum. I feel comfortable around him and his nurse. I wish he could be my primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I will never go to him again. For my well woman exam, which is 45min appointment, he spent 5mins doing the exam. He did not communicate with me at all when he was going to perform the pelvic exam or the pap, which left me feeling very uncomfortable and surprised when it happened. He has a terrible bed side manner and hardly spoke to me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

He gives male Doctors a bad reputation. What a jerk he is and very disrespectful to women. I will never let him touch me again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

He was talking very horribly about a patient by the reception desk where everyone could hear! So unprofessional and rude. Bedside Manner arrogant too. Felt like he wasn't listening to me at all.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This is a terrible terrible terrible Doctor. I will die before I see him again

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Corle is great and takes the time to explain things in detail. He always answers any questions and spends time with you without making you feeled rushed thru your appointment. He took great care of me before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr Corle.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Aldon E. Corle's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Owasso, OK