Ratings for Dr. Charles G. Corfman

Great doctor and staff. Been a patient for years. None better in the shoals!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Charles Corfman is the best chiropractor, and his staff is amazing. They know me by name when I walk through the door. The experience is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Excellent doctor and staff. I worked for the greatest chiropractor in my opinion, for many years, so I was a little hesitant trying a new chiropractor. However, Dr Corfman was excellent, friendly and very helpful. Have subsequently recommended him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

A hero, emergency appoints are taken. Over and beyond. Not just a regular doctor and staff, they do not care about you as just $$$ walking in the door, but a human being and will take care of you as such. Priceless! I wish I could give the staff a 5, but they always get me back to the Dr. so quickly I have not had that much time with them - well, they do need a 5.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Seems to care about his patients. He seen me on a Sunday emergency visit. Got me headed in the right direction. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Charles G. Corfman's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Florence, AL