Ratings for Dr. Ramon C. Padilla

I needed a dental implant. Dr Padilla was so thorough and made the entire process so easy. I'm glad to have made the choice to have him do my dental work. Excellent work!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr Padilla could not have been more professional and encouraging to go thru the invisalign procedure to straighten my teeth. The staff were always very helpful with any follow ups needed. Dr Padilla has a great smile and helped me achieve the great smile I had always wanted to have.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Padilla wanted cash in full before he fixed my cap. I saw him last year and paid him with a deposit and then paid the balance upon completion of the dental work. This year the staff said they needed a deposit and we would pay the balance upon completion, however after Dr. Padilla saw me on my second visit, he demanded the cash up front before completing the work. We paid however it left a bad taste in my mouth to think that a person in the medical field would be so money hungry. My wife felt it was so unethical for any clinician to be so devoid of proper ethics. We will never go there again.

Submitted February 16, 2014

Unsatisfied- Dr Ramon Padilla made a night guard that never fit well and caused a lot of dental pain. A complte waste of $500 I can’t even wear it.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012