Ratings for Dr. Robert S. KRUGER

Completely misdiagnosed my son with language issues and ADD, neither of which he had but appear to be Dr. Kruger's "go-to" diagnoses. He also used an IQ test made for an age that my son wasn't quite at yet, which skewed the scores. We were fortunate that he was *so* wrong, because it was easy to decide to have him retested. (The meds Kruger suggested made him almost comatose and the school told me he didn't belong in language classes.) On the retest, his IQ went up 60 points from Kruger's misscore, and he had neither language issues nor ADD. I waited a very long time to write this; my son is now at a top university. We only brought him to Kruger in the first place because he was a behavior problem in school, something which, had I known better, I would have realized had all the marks of a gifted, bored kid. The behavior stuff went away as soon as he got out of the lower grades. *Please* find a better psychologist or at least get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Kruger is WELL WORTH THE MONEY. He is a sage, practiced and highly competent and compassionate professional. He has known our now 14 year old son since our son was 5, and he totally trusts "Dr. Bob" and asks now and then to go back and "see my old friend Dr. Bob" who was ALWAYS spot on with his advice that although we occasionally didn't take it (and regretted it -- he was spot on) he was never pushy, just kind and very very trustworthy. He has played a large part in helping our son get to where he is today.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Kruger is one of the best psychologists we have ever met. He has known our son for most of his life and never pushed the drug thing on us which we did not want.... gradually over time we came to see that some ADD stuff COULD be controlled with a mild drug but Dr. Kruger let us come to that decision on our own, never making us feel pressured. Our son trusts him and even though he hasn't seen him in a while, he still asks "how is Dr. Bob" doing from time to time. His testing protocols are accurate and extremely helpful in school placements. We know if we called him even today that he would return our call by this evening.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am trying to get in touch with Dr. Kruger. My son was a patient of his several years ago and we need his records. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with him? The phone number is no longer in service. My son really needs these records! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Kruger is a thoughtful practitioner who has helped both of my sons tremendously. My oldest son would not be in the college he's in now without the recommendation of Dr. Kruger. He is a strong and eager advocate and a kind and gentle soul. I am grateful to have met him several years ago and am thankful for all of the help he has provided my family.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Kruger is wonderful and has known our son since he was 5 and helped us get a proper diagnosis. When we have followed his advice we have never been sorry and my son considers him a good friend and confidante. I highly recommend him, he may come across as soft spoken and reserved but he really knows hist stuff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

DR. KRUGER is great. He is professional, empathetic, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011