Ratings for Dr. Endre Dobak

absolutely a one minded dentist pull your teeth or go some ware else and go some were else for real dentistry work (no oppositions & please don't ask any questions ) get out of my office attitude.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Horrible. Rude staff and he rescheduled twice, not even showing up the second time!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

the one lady that answers the phone is really satan so your not going to get anywhere with her then dobak was suppose to give me two root canals instead lied to me and told me he could just stick a metal pin in my face and that would do the trick for the next five years well that didn't do it one month later the hole in my toothe was bigger couldnt eat without pain still cant now have to chew on left side of my mouth and its been over a year still looking for a dentist that will give me the two root canals and remove this pin out of my head dobak needs to enjoy life well he can perhaps on judgement day GOD will pull him by his mouth straight into the flames

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

jackass backward staff waited a friggn month and a half for an appointment just to have some deranged scheduler cancel the appointment the day of.The only positive ratings are given by employees in a lame attempt to save there pathetic jobs

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I was referred to this dentist by SEDA for problems with multiple teeth and gums. I had a hard time even getting through to make the first appointment as the phone was never answered and there was no way to leave a message. When I finally did get through, I had to wait over a month, even though I was having a lot of pain. At my first visit, the receptionist was rude. I had to wait a long time in a filthy waiting room. The assistant who finally came and got me was unfriendly and appeared disinterested. When the dentist came in he did not say hello or introduce himself to me. He just poked (painfully) around in my mouth and told me to make another appointment to work on one of the bothersome teeth. I should add that he yelled at his staff in front of me...very unprofessional! The soonest I could get in was another month. Before the next appointment, I broke a different tooth and called to get in for an emergency visit. I was given a date two weeks later. I called the day before to confirm my appointment. After numerous tries, I finally got through. The receptionist again was very rude and told me she had to talk to "Doctor". After a long hold time, she came back on the line and told me that "Doctor" didn't have time to see me the next day and that I should just wait until my regularly scheduled appointment. I explained that I was in pain and that the tooth was very sharp. She stated that I was lucky to have that next appointment as I was not allowed to have two appointments in one month. WHAT? I called SEDA again but they told me there were very few dentists accepting Medicaid and this dentist was the only one servicing my part of town. So I waited, in pain, for the next appointment. Repeat performance of the last visit. The dentist told me I'd have to have a crown, not covered by my insurance, and to set up another appointment. This time they scheduled me sooner...ONLY a couple of weeks, but I'd have to put down a $350 deposit in order to schedule the appointment with the remainder (another $400) due at the time of service. I did so, but after thinking about it for a few days, I decided I did not trust the dentist enough to let him mess with my mouth. I called to cancel and request the return of my deposit. The dentist himself answered the phone and wanted to know why I was canceling. He said it was important for his business for him to know. So I told him...everything. He just acted confused and said he'd talk with his staff. No apologies. My deposit was returned a week later. At the end of the day, because treatment was withheld for such a long period of time, I ended up with periodontal disease. I had to see a specialist who did painful deep cleanings. Those did not work and I ended up having to have most of my teeth pulled and getting upper dentures and a lower partial. That lead to another Milwaukee County medicaid dentist and a horrible and brutal "oral surgeon", It has been nearly a year and my gums aren't entirely healed, I have nerve damage in my face and the dentures feel like hockey/football teeth guards. Had I known what the future would hold, I would have hocked everything I own to go to a real dentist instead. Be afraid of Dobak Dental...be VERY afraid!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Had a 9:00 am dental appt for my 6 yr old son and still at 9:45am and the doctor still has not shown up. I keep checkin in with the staff at the reception area to see if he is going to ever show up for the day or not? I would never go back to this place. Very Very Unprofessional!!! For the love of god-Do NOT bother going here!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

WOW... I have seen this doctor a few times and I have to wait at least an hour. Every time I go there, people that are waiting in there very small waiting room are complaining since they have been waiting so long. Waiting over an hour is not an exception. It is the norm! I took off work to go today. (my insurance is switching in a couple months) So I am sticking it out with this dentist until my insurance changes. I made my appointment early knowing I am going to have to wait at least an hour. Right when I get in, there is a lady upset that she might have to leave because she has been waiting so long and has to go to another appointment. I had to wait after 2 1/2 hours when they finally called me.My last appt.they called to cancel. I was there for 3 hours. While he worked on my tooth the dentist talked to the assistant about how his employees are lazy and how it is getting out of control. That he is going to hire new people. How unprofessional and selfish to over book for money!! :(

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr did not even show up for my appt..twice. Yes, twice. The third time that I had to re-schedule(after missing work for two days for this appt and still he was a no show) I had to wait 55 min and was in the chair for 5. Then told to reschedule for THE SAME Appointment!! (Clearly he didnt have the time to do the fill that wAs scheduleded)..That of which they could not offer any sooner that five weeks later. I am appalled at this practice and disappointed. It does seem that when the dentist actually shows up he is competent. But I will not sacrifice all that I have so far just for a possible mediocre dentist..that is IF he shows up for his work day..ever again. There are many other dentists out there. I hate to put this out there, but this has been my experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

the hygenist's were rough @ cleaning & after the torture I still felt like my teeth were barely clean The dr stopped in the middle of my exam to call in his help and discipline them while I sat there. Office was ran down & machines I would expect to see spotless were not. So this year i had tgo back bc of an emerg. I couldnt see dr. for over wk I asked her to speak with the doctor to recommend how I deal with the pain for a wk I was suppose to get a call back by the end of the day with Dr's orders.I never received a phone call! On tuesday I received a call wanting to reschedule my "emergency exam", which I didnt recall making he was 45 minutes late! Instead of directing me to an oral surgeon, he said that he would pull my teeth.I spoke w 3 dr's 1 of which was an oral surgion& they all agreed I needed all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, needed antibiobitic and due to the nature of the procedure should have an oral surgion pull my teeth. This doctor insisted I was ok, didt perscribe any meds.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Wait time took forever on several visits. Staff was rude. Rescheduled several times. Once I was able to see him he did talk with me for awhile about the procedure. Definately would pick a different dentist if insurance allows.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011