Ratings for Dr. Jacob A. Strong

Thought he was okay at first, but over time have gotten more dissatisfied. Did not explain procedures, was surprised to find it costs $100's, (not a co-pay), using anesthesia, and it's not fda approved. Wouldn't give me a note for work that I need to sit as needed when they wanted me to stand constantly. And won't renew prescription, that (btw) is not a pain medicine or controlled by regulations. Don't understand it at all. He knows the pain I'm in. I don't use prescription pain medicine. I don't go in that often, maybe 2-3 times a year. So all of a sudden he doesn't want to treat me? Why not just say do? I'll gladly go elsewhere. Sometimes I think doctors are burned out after they practice about 10 years and they no longer care about helping. Have seen him for about 6 years. Seriously considering finding someone else who cares.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Strong has very good bedside manners. Extremely thorough and took the time to speak with me as a new patient. With a fixed income and $50 is the cost for Specialist, you really want to get the Doctors attention and time. He tries to think of options to help you and recommends that you call him if you have any problems. We know its hard to get Doctors after a visit, but just the offer was a good sign to me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014