Ratings for Dr. Stanley R. Beard

I had my six month dental check up last week and received the best of care from Dr. Beard and his staff. From the front desk to the hygienists, and assistants, I feel extremely fortunate to receive such great care. I always feel comfortable and relaxed in this dental office. Dr. Beard and his staff provide the best dental care! How fortunate for his patients!!!

Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Beard and his staff were very professional, polite and caring.This was the best dental experience I have ever had. EXCELLENT PATIENT CARE!

Submitted June 27, 2015

One of the worst dental experiences I have ever had. Were insulted and overcharged from the moment my wife and I walked in the door - from X-Rays we did not need to suggestions of unnecessary procedures to trying to upsell Airflossers. Dr. Stanley R. Beard, DMD is not a qualified Cosmetic Dentist at all and his office staff is extremely rude - especially Amy McIntire. They lied about his qualifications (he is NOT a Fellow in the AACD), and insulted both my Wife and I. 1 star is too much for these Quacks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Never have I experienced better customer service from any business, let alone a Dentist office! Every person in that office from the receptionist to Dr Beard treated me with the utmost respect and compassion! The Hygenists treated me like an old friend and helped greatly to put me at ease. My procedure was done with great patience and a minimal amount of pain. If all dentists and their office staff were like this, I probably would not have such a fear of going! I would highly recommend Dr Beard and his great team to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014