Ratings for Dr. Mariah A. Quinn

Extremely attentive to my needs, making me feel included in decision making. A very smart, warm and astute diagnostician with remarkable bedside manner. A real gem of a clinician!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I wish there was an "over the top" rating. Dr. Quinn is amazing. I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Unusually smart, thorough, empathetic and an excellent listener. An excellent diagnostician. This is what doctors are SUPPOSED to be like.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

VERY intelligent with an inquiring mind exploring causality and effective treatments. A rock star doc.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Quinn is an exceptional physician and in touch with patients' physical and emotional needs. She is warm, incredibly smart, sensitive, and thorough in her care. She has consistently helped me manage the often challenging nature of living with chronic health issues, both in her evaluation and follow-up (in her office or via myhealthonline.org) and in coordinating treatment plans with specialists. In the time she spends with me, I always feel listened to, validated, and cared for. It's reassuring to have a doctor who "takes care of everything" in terms of helping me tackle each of my varied health issues (patiently and thoughtfully answering any of my questions including any science questions, and discussing where, when, how to obtain additional care), which makes the process less overwhelming. Her office staff is friendly and will help schedule future appointments with other doctors. If I could give Dr. Quinn a higher rating here, I would!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Mariah A. Quinn's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2004)