Ratings for Dr. Nikhil Thakur

I broke my leg and ankle at work, this is the best doctor I've ever had. He's the nicest, most knowledgable doctor I've ever met. He explained everything in detail about what I needed done (broken leg and ankle) but he fixed me up. He is a very friendly man and is the best doctor around. His staff is also excellent, very friendly and very smart.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I'm in the process of deciding on having back surgery. Dr thakur has been great with taking the time to explain all my options. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Thakur could not have been more helpful to me. Each time I met with him he took his time explaining everything to me and answered all my questions no matter how big or small my concerns were. I was extremely nervous and emotional regarding surgery and he put me completely at ease. Even though he may run behind on his schedule I personally am fine with it because he takes his time with his patients. This type of doctor is what we need in the field, someone who can interact with people and not just treat us as a number.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Thakur and his staff have been great during this struggling time. He gave an accurate diagnosis, and another surgeon (neurosurgeon) reviewed his work for me and verified his surgery. Very satisfied!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Often runs hours behind schedule and his staff does not tell you. Rude staff. Dr. Thakur does not listen to your problems. Find another surgeon; this guy is a bummer.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Nikhil Thakur's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2005)