Ratings for Dr. Sapna S. Brahmbhatt

My experience with Dr. Brahmbhatt was super. I did not wait more than 10 minutes. She was courteous and professional AND(most importantly), she took care of my throat problem adeptly as my problem is gone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I NEVER write reviews, ever... But I am beyond angry, frustrated, and just disappointed how the whole staff, specifically Dr. Sapna Brahmbhatt has treated my husband and I through this whole tumor diagnostic process. What was supposed to be a quick and easy Fine Needle Aspiration (i.e. biopsy) has become a billing nightmare. After convincing us that the biopsy needs to take at a hospital (not true) I eventually found out the reason that was the case is because it would be convenient for her.. NOT ONLY did we get hit with an $800 hospital bill.. but a $50 office fee.. for a biopsy that was deemed UNSATISFACTORY because DR. Sapna was not an experienced enough Aspirator to the job right the first time. When she called to "break the news" to my husband she said we have to come back again for a second time to perform the procedure and get billed again, that is another $850. When we refused to go back, she was done with us. Sooo during our insurance and hospital negotiations trying to workout a billing payment, she pushed out the $50 office bill... added late fees..totaling $140 and pushed it to collections!! When calling back frustrated wanting a reason why we were not informed of this since they KNEW we were in discussion with insurance about this issue .... they simply said "you have to pay you bill." Currently Dr. Sapna is the only one that can reverse the collections but refuses to do so.. and refuses to get on the phone with me to explain why. Now that she knows she wont get further business out of us.. she doesnt care at all.... DO NOT GO THERE..Dr. Sapna cares ONLY about $$$$. Im not the first or the last reviewer to say this.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

The staff is the rudest I've ever met. Maybe they should shut the glass divider before they talk about the incoming patients! Oh and only except cash/check you think this is written anywhere! Disqusting! Complete waste of time . Horizon should drop them.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Unprofessionalism and horrible mannerisms of the office and surprisingly the doctor. The staff was rude, unprofessional, and on a complete "power" trip. The doctor's true colors were made known-she did not place her patients as priority and made sure she let me know that she was going to charge me for an office visit because she had to talk to me when I chose to visit her office to speak with her in person regarding the staff's UNACCEPTABLE behavior. This included the receptionist, surgery scheduler, and 'so called office manager" doctor told me that she didn't normally accept walk-ins (my son's surgery was scheduled with her for the next week). The mannerisms of this office upset me so much that I waited patiently for two hours to speak with the her in a mature manner after she had seen her scheduled patients for the day (which was understandable). The doctor felt it was odd that I chose to wait the two hours to speak with her and called it (a disruption in her office because the other patients wanted to know what was going on since the OFFICE MANAGER made the conversation with me very public- felt it was my responsibility to let her become aware of her staff's behavior especially since they are the administration part of her office and deals with all the paperwork concerning my son's surgery). The manager stated, "I walked into HER OFFICE and wanted to see the doctor when I was told she was busy and had many patients to see and she might not be able to see me maybe until 6pm." I totally understood and was willing to wait until she finished with all her patients' appointments to speak with the doctor re: the situation that just occurred on the phone with members of her office staff. I wanted to see her in person and had the time to wait. I told her I could and will wait. The manager loudly commented in front of other patients waiting in the waiting room "NO-YOU WILL NOT WAIT!" The manager opened the window, did not call me to her desk, and decided to loudly speak across the room to me-let the whole office know that the doctor was busy and could not see me at this time and wanted me to make an appointment to speak with her) wasn't possible (especially since my son's surgery was schedule in five days and I didn't have time to make an appointment) I calmly replied, "No I can't make an appointment and Yes, I am and will wait. She repeated herself loudly again, "NO you won't" again feeling she was a bit out of line-I stated calmly "oh yes, I will" she repeated a third time-"NO YOU WILL NOT!!"-and calmly but assertively replied "Oh yes, I am." I heard the doctor speak to the office manager behind the window when she finished with the patient in her office, she told her, I shouldn't come to her office and make such a ruckus...really?? I thought that was the "SO CALLED MANAGER'S" fault because of her loud and rude voice across the room! patients wanted to know what happened-oh well-the MANAGER should have a professional demeanor and customer service skills so the doctor would not be questioned by the other patients. The doctor felt it was MY FAULT-really? I QUIETLY chose to wait to speak with her. Never in my life did I come across such a horrible scenario. Doctor stated if I had a problem with her staff there was nothing she could do because this is her staff and Thursdays are very busy day and they have three doctors-defense, reason, excuse that her staff was rude and unprofessional-I told her about the unacceptable behavior situation on the phone with scheduler she kept stating "well, what do you want me to do?" stated that she has called me back more than any other patient-wow!-I THOUGHT IT WAS PROTOCOL for doctors to call patients back after they had tests completed to tell them the results- those were the only times she called me or about surgery. Then, before I left, the office manager looked at the doctor and said-"do what you want with her (meaning me)" The doctor gave me the form for my son's pre-admission testing before the surgery and said, "it's up to you-what you want to do. If I want to continue to see her I have to deal with the staff." I continued to be polite and thanked the doctor for seeing me and told the office manager that I understood everyone has a bad day (reply was that she never has a bad day!) I stated, "everyone has a bad day but I handle things in a mature manner and I have people skills." I thanked them walked out of the office. Other things stated in the office regarding the original situation the first reason I chose to visit the office that day about the scheduler-another joke! but it became mainly a back and forth discussion about the rudeness of the office when I arrived as a "walk-in." Anyway, no apologies were given-doctor was bewildered on what I wanted her to do about the entire situation. WOW!!!! I believe everything happens for a reason and I am very grateful that this occurred BEFORE my son's surgery. What happened to the CARE in HEALTHCARE??

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

she is best doctor. i had surgery my ear and she fixed . i feel great .... Thank you so much doctor sapna Brahmbhatt...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Very nice and pleasant person and really helpful in helping you find doctors for other problems you might have I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Very Knowledgeable and caring doctor! I would advise anyone in search of an ENT to see her for top-notch medical care!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

she was very caring and seemed to listen. got an appointment when needed. staff was helpful and office was nice. she took me on time . i will be going back and will reccomend her to others

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Very kind, patient, respectful of my elderly aunt. Provided good referral information for follow up care. Was not "beneath" making a photocopy herself. One of her support staff was rude, and abrupt, though, which is not at all how the doctor treated us. Would see her myself if necessary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Excellent doctor...Very kind and attentive.Highly suggest you visit this Doc if you have an ear, nose or throat problem!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Sapna S. Brahmbhatt's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ