Ratings for Dr. Mary Mulcahey

Dr Mulcahey's personal assistant Shauna was delightful, compassionate & thoughtful as was the resident working with the physician. Dr Mulcahey gave me a thorough examination of my shoulder after reviewing my history extensively then discussed diagnostic and treatment options (both short and long term) with me. She never rushed me & gave me a chance to ask any questions I wanted. This appointment was a breath of fresh air compared to other physicians I have seen in the past where it feels like you're in a revolving door...in an out in 15 minutes or less. I will definitely recommend Dr Mulcahey to anyone who needs an Orthopaedic Surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Worked with Dr Mulcahey in the past this why i choose to return to her for further services.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Mulcahey did my surgery and I was very pleased. Her mannerism is very professional. Her knowledge was top notch. She explained everything well and clear. She has a real interest in your well being and did everything she could to make recovery and physical therapy an excellent experience. I would very much recommend her as a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have no problem with the care I've received from Dr. Mulcahey. After reviewing all the data collected regarding my injury, she clearly explained the course of treatment, and safeguards I should personally take to avoid aggravating the injury. I've had several followup visits at the clinic where she works. In my opinion, Dr. Mulcahey knows what she is talking about, and I appreciate her taking care to make sure I understand her findings and treatment advice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I came in with unusual pain in my latismus dorsi region. The Dr. stated that it was an odd injury and that she thought it was just muscle inflammation. The outrageous amount of pain I was feeling didn't seem like just inflammation to me. She recommended PT. I came in 2 weeks later with tingling. She said not to worry about it and continue PT. At that point I started documenting all of the pain and tingling. I went a few weeks later with intermittant intense flashes of pain on the injury area and an increase in duration and frequency of tingling. She stated that she didn't know what the problem was. She never, at any point, reviewed my logs of pain and tingling. She seemed to blow off all of my concerns. She was still under the impression that it was still just inflammation. I was not satisified with the lack of concern on her part as to what the injury was and very concerned with unwillingness to do any diagnosis further than poking at it. She finally submitted to an MRI

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Mary Mulcahey's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2006)

AARP