Ratings for Dr. Kevin H. Ende

Dr. Ende lowered my hairline about 4 months ago and the results are amazing. I would have been happy even if it didn't look so natural just to get lower hairline, but to be honest I'm not sure I even see the scar any more and I look so normal now. I remember going into the procedure and then I don't remember anything until it was over. The bandage came off the next day. I took a week off work but honestly I could have worked probably a day or 2 after the procedure but it was a good vacation.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

After meeting with a few other doctors concerning my hair loss in the past, I never felt quite comfortable until meeting Dr. Ende. Dr. Ende really explained my hair loss and my options in an honest and accurate manner- without the unrealistic and sometimes overbearing way that other doctors have tried to "sell" me on procedures in the past. Once I spoke with him, my choice was quite clear and I was ready to happily move forward with my hair transplant. The procedure itself was basically painless and I was comfortable the entire time. His staff and technicians were not only extremely professional and competent, but also as kind and compassionate as Dr. Ende. I received roughly 2,400 grafts in August of 2014 and now that I am close to the one year mark, the difference in my hair is amazing to say the least. My hairline looks completely natural, and I look and feel younger- my family and friends simply cannot believe that I have a full head of hair again! I myself work in the surgical field so I can be a pretty harsh critic when it comes to surgeons and their staff, but I made the absolute right choice when it came to having Dr. Ende perform my hair transplant. He and his staff were there for me every step of the way, and he was quick to reply to all of my questions. He was also there for me throughout the entire post op and new hair growth process. Dr. Ende is a true artist and a skilled surgeon-I only wish I could leave more than just 5 stars to show my satisfaction and appreciation for the amazing results he gave me. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants to make a positive change in their lives when it comes to hair loss.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Amazing doctor. Always answered my questions and responded to my emails in a timely matter. His staff are also amazing and friendly. I will definitely recommend him to those in need

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Kevin H. Ende's Credentials

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 2002)