Ratings for Dr. Mona S. Boghdadi

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. It is unacceptable to diagnose a patient with type 2 diabetes and do not provide them with the tools to manage it. Although I am on the lower spectrum with regard to my Glucose level, it is unacceptable to leave a patient essentially stranded. Other than diet and exercise, no specific information was given - only that I need to come back in 3 months with blood work. I have no idea what to eat, how much exercise. The doctor did not recommend that I monitor my glucose level. Just prescribed an oral medication that I take once per day and sent me on my way. days later I asked a for a prescription for test trips, meter, and lancets. The prescription was faxed to me which the pharmacy did not accept and also the prescription was so illegible, the pharmacy had to call to obtain clarification.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I didn't like this doctor at all - from waiting time to check out time it was long wait. She didn't really care about me and was pushing some other procedures during my sick visit - not appropriate at all. I was a number for her, nothing even close to be personal. Don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Boghdadi was my doctor for about 4 years. She listened, answered all questions and made sure that I understood the answers, and followed up on all tests and recommendations. She trains her staff and they perform precisely to her specifications. Dr. Boghdadi introduced me to plant-based HRT for which I will be forever grateful. I never had to wait long after I arrived on time for an appt. She would still be my doctor but I moved out of state. I highly recommend Dr. Boghdadi as a capable doctor and a lovely human being.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Mona S. Boghdadi's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med