Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Thometz

Dr.Thometz.did a wonderful job on replaceing my two knees. Cares greatly about his work. kind and considerate. #10 in my book.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Wonderful, kind compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Very thorough and careful in testing, Kristle, etc to determine your problem and then will present you with several possible options for treatment. I recommend Dr. Thometz very highly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

missed two broken hips for 5 months, when found they were pinned and got worse had to have them replaced by another Dr. Simply stated he stinks, if I keep going I'll say something X rated for this or any site.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Did a wonderful job on my bunion correction and Morten's Neuroma surgery with no problems post-op. He's a kind, compassionate doctor who not only treats you as a person with a problem, but also follows up not only medically, but also making sure the billing is correct. I appreciate all he did for me and I wish I could have used him for my other foot surgery this past year which did not turn out with a good result.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Kind, caring, skillful, thorough, gentile

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. Joseph G. Thometz's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Secure Horizons