Ratings for Dr. Shabbir M. Hashim

I have a lot of crowns that were suddenly failing and getting decay and I understand that I need a lot of work. But where do you find $50,000 for fix the whole mouth. I found Dr. Hashim about 6 years ago. He explained to me that my bite need to be opened up and the height of the crowns needs to be increased to keep my TMJ healthy. Due to lack of funds, we decided to do one area at a time. At this point my lower jaw is complete and it looks beautiful and I am starting on my upper jaw. Clicking and pain I was have in the past is complete gone. He and staff really know what they are doing. They have a lot of technology which make getting my work quicker. I always need an extra pillow and the staff somehow always know to have one for me. I am very comfortable here. I wish I had found them many years ago.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Great group of people. I was very comfortable. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Perfect Toledo location. Everyone is always friendly and knowledgeable. Whenever I come they get me in right on time. NO waiting! The exams are always comprehensive and I get to ask any questions before during and after the visit. Dr. Hashim is a true professional and so is his staff. I highly recommend this practice and have referred many friends and neighbors...... Excellent Dental practice. 5 stars out of 5!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Doctor Hashim is a very busy guy. But trust me- He's worth it. I had a complicated procedure done replacing my dentures, and my new implants are better than ever. No more discomfort in my mouth, now I can eat steak and all my favorite foods. If you have dentures and you need a change in your life, you definitely need to get ahold of Toledo Dental Arts. These people are professionals.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

This was my first visit, and I just had chairside whitening done. My teeth are pearly white! I recommend Doctor Hashim- he really knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had several broken and decaying teeth that they removed and replaced with dental implants. My first visit was mostly imaging, but the next visit they were ready for me. This dental office does incredible work, I'm so happy with my new smile. If you want your work done right, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Had a small abscess in my mouth, they took care of me. The problem is gone, and they gave me some free samples of toothpaste and mouthwash to prevent future problems. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had an infection in my mouth, and they fixed it. I feel no pain, and the infection and sores are gone. Doctor Hashim is a real doctor, with expert medical advice in a variety of areas, and there is no one I could recommend in Toledo that is better. I've gone to him before for other issues, and they were resolved quickly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had to get some new veneers. They look great! Everything went smoothly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

This office is the most state-of-the-art facility I've seen. They designed my new crown right in front of me, and created it right there inside the office. It feels like a real tooth- I can eat my favorite foods now. Thank you Toledo Dental Arts!

Dr. Shabbir M. Hashim's Credentials