Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Liu

Doctor never even did a physical examination,which he claims he did.After second visit i asked himn"don't you even want to see the incision from my spinal fusion?"Lifted my shirt for 20 seconds and that was it.We discussed a plan of action which i help up my end,then based on an unnecessary swab test which he claimed is mandatory by law he switched my medication to one that i told him that i cannot afford and his answer was "that's you're problem not mine!" Second in his report he states that i stated that i get no relief from my medication,that i've been on for 6yrs.If i didn't help my pain i wouldn't take it!!! I went through trial and error for medications and dosing for over a yr and finally found a medication that relieved my pain and allowed me to have a productive,active life.I don't want a medication that gets me stoned or one thats innafective or go through trial and error all over agai,No history of abuse,running out early,looking for increases,losing meds,bad urine analasys,NOTHING. I follow my treatment plan and for me,my history,and all my previous medical records to be dismissed is as far as i'm concerned negligence/malpractice! Only reason i went to another doctor in the firsr place os that my doctor retired and the new one doesn't prescribe pain meds! Let me be clear i have tried every method possible other than pain medication!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

i would strongly advise anyone to avoid this doctor at all costs. he is extremely uncaring and unprofessional. after a serious problem with an appointment, i have learned that his license is under review.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

After waiting over an hour my my appointment the staff told me the dr would not see me unless i went to get $300 and pre paid for my appointment even though i have insurance and he is in network.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Eugene J. Liu's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois