Ratings for Dr. Tinyee T. Chang

I have been at patient of Dr. Chang for nearly a decade. I liked her so much that now my mother, father, mother-in-law, and several friends are patients of hers. She is very professional at the same time being friendly andsomeone you can talk to about your concerns. You will not be disappointed choosing her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Chang seems to know her medicine but she always seems to rush through my appointments, even when doing a biopsy.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Chang and her staff are wonderful! She is so kind and gentle. Always a hug waiting for me. I admire her, respect her and love her. I have recommended her to friends and family and they are so pleased with her. She is the best!!!! Patti Wilson

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

So difficult to be critical of such a very nice person, however Dr. Chang's skill level is sorely lacking. I have experienced several errors on her part, among others, prescribing the wrong medication, and the latest one put me at risk for developing a severe illness. For these reasons I need to find another doctor. Perhaps, Dr. Chang is new in the practice of dermatology, but it is hard to excuse so many errors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Chang is so personable! no wonder the wait to see her is so long!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

After 5 or so visits, I am very impressed. Very caring and personable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Caring helpful consensus professional knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Tinyee T. Chang's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

GHI