Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Oberferst

I have been a patient for many years and Dr O is the best dentist I have visited since I have been going to Dentist's he is gentle no pain at all his staff is very professional and nice I would not go anywhere else. As far as one review commenting about all new staff they have no idea what they are talking about and is probably an ex employee. I own a business for over 50 plus years and a business owner must keep all good staff members and get rid of the ones that are not up to the practice standards and sometimes that takes time to find out or a staff member just does not care after a while and a business owner must terminate them. This is a good thing because it shows the business owner cares about the continuing success of his business.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I don't understand the bad reviews. I started going to Dr. Oberferst for an infected tooth and root canal about 2 months ago. He referred me to an endodontist and Ive been back for follow ups and a crown about 5 times. His office staff are very polite, friendly and helpful. And even though Ive arrived early for each appointment I'v never been kept waiting for more than 5 minutes. The Dr. is very kind and friendly and has a good sense of humor. I would give this dentist the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had been a patient in this office for many years. I have recently changed dental offices because it seems to me that ever since the doctor's wife has become involved there has been a very high turn over of staff, which makes me very concerned. I have known many of these people for many years and feel like all of them were very hard working and caring people. I wonder why some of these people were with Dr. Oberferst for so many years and then when the new wife comes in, she let's everybody go. Know wonder there are so many disgruntled former employees!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I came to this office by recommendation of an oral surgeon. I was in a car accident & needed implant crowns on my front two teeth. I already had a dentist & had no plans on changing. I was only going to see Dr. Oberferst because my dentist does not do implants. Dr. Oberferst & his staff are unbelievable, they are all very kind, friendly, warm, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable basically outstanding! From my first phone call to the many office visits I have had over the last 2 yrs, they have never been anything but absolutely WONDERFUL. I RECOMMEND DR. OBERFERST & HIS STAFF TO EVERYONE! Never have I waited for more than five minutes before being seen Dr. Oberferst or the hygienist. I have a 45 minute drive just to get here, so there are times I wish they weren't so punctual. I am blown away by this office & I am positive if you try them you will be too!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Oberferst and his office staff are outstanding! I've been a patient for about ten years and in that time have had several dental emergencies. Dr Oberferst always finds time to fit me in and I have found his dental work to be of excellent quality. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family. Dr Obsrferst is extremely professional and maintains a relaxed demeanor. Gentle Dental is, in my opinion, a top notch dental office!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I started going to Dr Oberferst when another local dentist caused me to be unable to chew, drink, or even talk without pain. I have been very pleased with my dental care since switching and even convinced my husband to switch to this office. I have never waited more than 5-10 before being taken in for my appointments. I am happy to say that since coming to Dr Oberferst my dental problems have ended and I am so thankful I found him. He is so gentle and his staff is great!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Oberferst for a very long time and my daughter just started going to him. We were taking here to a Pediatric Dentist and she was always scared to go. So I took her to Dr. Oberferst. The front desk was so warm and friendly to her. They gave her colorng pages and markers. They made her laugh and she almost forgot where she was. She needed a filling and Dr. Oberferst was amazing with her. She loves him as much as I do. I have been recommending him to family and friends and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

While visiting family in the area, I needed to see a dentist. I was very impressed with Dr. Oberferst and his staff. The office was beautiful, the staff friendly. Everything that needed to be done was explained very simply.I did not feel any pressure to have unnecessary procedures. While Dr. Oberferst was working on me, he was constantly asking if I was comfortable and wanted to make sure I wasn't in any pain. This was very reassuring to me as I have a bad neck, so dental work is very stressful for me. Dr. Oberferst was better than any dentist I have seen where I am living now. I will plan to continue seeing him when I visit my family in New York.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

As a patient from a previous office that I had a terrible experience with I found this office to be the best office any patient could ask for. When I arrived I was warmly greeted by the front desk staff. They gave me my paperwork & answered any & all questions & concerns I had. It was no time at all before the dental assistant also warmly greeted me & brought me to my room. The dentist arrived shortly after. I found him to be very comforting & gentle. He explained the proceedure to me & assured me that my visit would be pleasant. I needed a small filling. I entered the office nervous & left feeling nothing less than comfortable & satisfied. Office was very clean & I also enjoyed being able to see the x-rays of my teeth on the tv screen immediately after taking them. My insurance didn't cover the X-Rays but he gave them to me at no charge. I recommend this office to anyone. My family & I are very pleased with this office & will continue to go.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

All the above comments are completely inaccurate. My family has been going to this office for years now and Dr. O and staff have been nothing but wonderful. I would recommend him to families of all ages. Dr. Oberferst has answered all questions I have ever had and is always there for you incase of emergency.

Dr. Mark A. Oberferst's Credentials