Ratings for Dr. Edwin E. Fabrega

This is an example of a really bad doctor. He treated more than one root canal and as a result I lost my teeth having to do expensive implants to replace them. Not only that, he did a very negligent surgery, where he gave me some type of anesthesia that made me feel I was going to die!! from a heart attack. I was left in a room by myself and then the surgery was very painful,he pulled my tooth out and left permanent numbness on my gum.He also hurt my lips really bad and it took two weeks to heal. I have everything documented, I even took pictures of it. For his bad luck, my friend that accompanied me to the surgery is a federal attorney who encouraged me to pursue legal action against him. When I requested for him to return the money paid, he didn't even called me back and send the case to his insurance. He will obviusly pay for everything he did to me. Avoid yourself the suffering and don't EVER go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Secure Horizons
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Veterans Administration
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)