Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Sprintz

I injured myself during labor with my second baby and was in agonizing pain and couldn't walk or even pick up my baby. My OBGYN and a neurologist ran tests, did x-rays, and a CT scan, and neither could figure out what was wrong or seemed very interested in helping me. Thankfully, I contacted The Sprintz Center. At the time Dr. Sprintz was out of town, but when he heard how much pain I was in he got me into a rush appointment with his colleague, Dr. Berry. After a very gentle evaluation and insightful discussion, Dr. Berry diagnosed me with a torn glute. The Sprintz Center is now helping me manage my pain safely while I nurse my baby, and I am having physical therapy to help me heal as quickly as possible. I am so grateful to The Sprintz Center for getting me in for an appointment so quickly, taking time to talk to me, and taking initiative to make sure I'm cared for. It's such a relief to finally know what's wrong and have a working plan for recovery!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Michael P. Sprintz's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Jefferson, LA