Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Daif

I have been seeing her for over 4 years and I have never had a bad experience. She is kind, caring and knowledgable. She is very laid back and easy to talk to. I have recommended her to friend and family and have never had any bad feedback!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I've never had a bad experience. Yes, I've had to wait at times but that's to be expected at a doctors office. She is nice, professional and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Staff called to reschedule my appointment as I was getting in my car to go to the office. They said "never mind come". Bug mistake. The staff was arrogant. The doctor refused to give me blood tests unless I went for a mammogram. U have been on bioidentical hormones for 13 years. I have seen Endocronoligists, primary care doctors and OBGYN doctors. I have never been treated so poorly. I walked out after Dr.Daif Parker said, " we weren't a good fit. So awful and unprofessional. The staff keeps the glass closed in your face and sings along with the music in the office. I was the only patient. No wonder! Not recommended on any level.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I waited over 30-40 minutes not ones! She has a horrible bed side manner! She was talking during my c-section about her house what she bought and the new tile and how she speeds all the time and never been caught by police. She was so rude , it was so disappointing! And it was not enough the day i suppose to leave the hospital she made us wait being ready to go home but she was nowhere to be found. Finally on my on risk i could sign the paper and get home. She is unprofessional ,unreliable, and lost all her creditability. She should not practice

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

HORRIBLE... never in my life.. i get an appt its not only till im there they tell me i have to pay after getting my insurance info beforehand, the dr rushed so fast in telling me what we were going to do re my issue.. 5 min in and out as a NEW patient.. i asked the office manager since the payment was unexpected could i give them a check to hold,, she agreed not two days later my check was deposited and i incurred bank fees . I was so upset about my whole visit i decided not to go with her and find a new doctor its been 7 months and they are still calling from a automated voice mail asking me if im ready for my procedure already scheduled... of course ive since moved on.. horrible ex periance

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I love Dr. Daif and her staff, they were all very friendly and became like family when I had my baby girl. As weird as it is, I miss seeing them!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I think Dr. Daif-Parker is a terrific dr. in2012 she operated on me and every thing was great. I would reccomend her at 110% for knowledge and caring.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I waited over 30 min. To be taken to wait another 10 in exam room. It was a first visit. The doctor was rushed, rushing me, disinterested, brushed over very important things with no real answers to my questions. Lasted about 4 min. To do everything, health history current issues cancer history in family. She put me on a bc pill I did not want and she told me nothing about it. I paid and asked the secretary the name of the pill I was prescribed. She didnt know. Wasnt written in my chart. I waited 25 more min. To find out. I wrote it down and it was one she told me not to take. I get to cvs and its a completely diff. Medication. Not a generic. A different medication. I confirmed with pharmacist. So I call her office and they dont know. There is more that happens but u get the idea. No, Ill never go back. Grade is an F.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Daif is wonderful and I had a great 1st pregnancy and delivery. Her office is pleasant, the staff is easy to work with, and she is mostly on timeshe answered all of my questions, she was gentle, and would always let me know what to expect at the next visit. She did an ultrasound at every visit...It was so nice to see my baby each visit! I delivered 5 days after my due date and she was very patient with me. To top it off, she was about 8 months pregnant herself. I will be moving soon and don't know if I'll be able to find another OBGYN like Dr. Daif for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Daif seemed as a caring wonderful doctor. She was always on time and seemed very knowledgable. Mid-way through my pregnancy I realized that the responses to the questions I was asking were different every time. She was not constant. She tried to induce me 1 week before my due date. When I asked why, she said that she rarely lets her patients go to 40 weeks. She induced me (for no reason, my son was not too big nor was he in distress). This was my first child, so child birth with a first time mom can take quite a while. I was dilating and she did not feel like waiting around the hospital. The nurses begged her NOT to do a c section and she did it anyways. I was so drugged up I was unsure of what was going on. This doctor is so c section happy. She is not constant with her thoughts. Basically she should be a used car salesmen because she is a good at B.S.ing. She seems wonderful but when push comes to shove, she is a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011