Ratings for Dr. Melanie M. Belt

Dr. Belt is incredibly knowledgeable in women's health and a proficient da Vinci surgeon. Happy to call her my OB/GYN

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Melanie M. Belt's response
Hello, Thank you! Austin Regional Clinic strives to provide the best care for each of our patients and we are happy that you were satisfied with Dr. Belt and ARC. Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent OB/GYN. Extremely knowledgeable and very thorough with diagnosing and treatment. She has been my Dr. for about 4 years and had wonderful bedside manner when she performed my surgery. She cares for patients and takes the time to listen even amidst a busy practice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

No time to listen. She is not bothered to know what is going through and cause of the pain.. All she is took time to give an appointment an did a failed surgery

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Melanie M. Belt's response
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I strive to provide my patients with the best healthcare experience possible, and I rely on your feedback to help me determine where improvements are needed. Thank you very much for your feedback. Please contact my Clinic Manager, at 512-383-9752 if you would like to further discuss your concerns.

Submitted February 16, 2015

Love this office and Dr. Belt! They are always polite and really enjoy what they do.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I could not get in to see one doctor so I had to see Dr. Belt. She has been my doctor for 4 years. I had pre cancer of the cervix. She has help me to go through every procedure regarding this issue.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

The works doctor i ever faced. She did a complete wrong diagnosis. Upon that she is trying to act that what she did was Right. She never had time to listen to my pain and directly took me to surgery point. Personally - The rude and careless doctor i have met in my life.

Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Melanie M. Belt's response
Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. I strive to provide my patients with the best healthcare experience possible, and I rely on your feedback to help me determine where improvements are needed. Please contact my Clinic Manager, Mary Brown at 512-383-9752 as we would like to further discuss your concerns. Dr. Belt

Submitted December 15, 2014

I've always had a great experience with Dr Belt- kind, honest, prompt but spent the time I needed to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I hated how she did everything throughout my pregnancy and after. She has a horriable bedside manner and never talks to you about anything. I had to see ther doctors to know what was really wrong during my pregnancy. All my shots came from the other doctors I saw because doctor Belt didn't give me any. After I had my baby he have me antibiotics for my c section scar and said it was fine to still breastfeeding my baby, a couple days into taking my antibiotics my son developed thrush for what she prescribed me. She is by far the worst doctor that has ever practiced. Austin Regional Clinic needs to get rid of her before she tarnishes their good name.

Submitted August 9, 2014

Dint look at my Health issues on time and that lead my life to hell.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I was rushed into a room the size of a broom closet and was so rushed i was flustered and wasn't able to ask the questions that i had. When i asked about a weight loss supplement pill to help me with my appetite i was told, "you should have gastric bypass or lap band." These are not things i even asked about and felt offended. The exam was rough and rushed and I bled afterwards and cried in the car when I got outside. I have never been so upset when I left a doctor's office or anywhere in fact. I would strongly suggest to pick ANY OTHER OBGYN in the phonebook to go to and will NEVER go there again. It isn't normal to feel like you've been raped after to get a check up...

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Melanie M. Belt's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2001)

Pacificare