Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Cahill

Office staff was not very helpful and was disorganized. Paperwork that should have been mailed to me was never mailed. Dr. was very nice and helpful, although ultimately had to refer me to another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Cahill is always helpful and patient. He is good at explaining terms and others about my disease and is always there to listen. I feel part of learning to live with an illness is education and patience. Dr. Cahill has been an excellent resource to me in understanding what I have and how my body adjusts over time. I have seen this Dr. since November 2011 and he's consistently good. I definitely recommend going to him if you need a neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Cahill is fantastic. I began seeing him upon moving to Rhode Island. He has a great bedside manner, is always on time for appointments and spends time talking to his patients to understand what is going on and happy to make referrals to other specialists when necessary.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Cahill's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI