Ratings for Dr. Chitra S. Bhosekar

I thought Dr. Chitra was extremely calm, pleasant and compassionate. If she wasn't before based on other people's experience, she has definitely made genuine efforts to do better. I felt heard and not judged (am overweight myself). She spent an hour listening to me and she seemed empathetic to my issues. She ordered plenty of worthwhile tests to try and help me while other doctors I've had didn't take me seriously and rushed me out the door. This was the best experience with any doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Cold, no compassion or empathy, and if you are overweight, don't expect a pleasant interaction--I think she has a general disdian for fat Americans. I think because of her background in oncology in India, she feels the mundane work of internal medicine is beneath her. And if you are lucky enough to be there on a teaching day, you can go through your history TWICE with a student and again with her, so plan for plenty of time. Made me take tests then never gave me the results. I would rather go without healthcare before going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

she was the worst docotor I have ever had. I wouldn't take my dog to see her. Rude, glib, unfriendly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Very helpful and willing to work as a team...Found her to be passionate about correcting lifestyle to facilitate better overall results.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011