Ratings for Dr. Celia Infante Hernandez

I recently visited Dr. Celia Infante's Clinic for an emergency procedure. I found Dr. Infante and her team to be very professional and courteous and their offices were clean and welcoming. I am very satisfied with the results of my dental procedure an I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Celia Infante and her team at CI to every person.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This dentist is the most un-professional and rudest woman i have ever encountered. She not only leaves her patients waiting for hours while they are half worked on, she also yells and gets upset when they question her. She only cares about making money and booking as many patients as she can at once and when you don't want to go with the most expensive procedure she yells at you and gets upset. This women needs therapy badly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I had to change my dentist and was refered to Dr.Infante I was glad to see that she did not strap my daughters down which is what most have done before. She spoke to them and let them know what she was doing. They are fine with going to the dentist now. That makes me schedule their checkups more often.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This is the worst dentist I have ever been to. She is rude and prone to anger. I went in to get my x-rays. That's all I wanted. She looked at my x-rays and then proceeded to schedule a bunch of expensive procedures without consulting me. When I told her that I wanted more information before I decided she got huffy and rude saying that she was the dentist and I needed to do what she said. I left. Later, I came back in to get my x-rays to take to another dentist and she refused to give them to me. She handed me a little piece of paper that she had printed out with tiny images of my teeth. I told her I needed my real x-rays to take to my dentist. She told me she had destroyed them and not to take that tone with her and to get out of her office. When I went to my new dentist, they called her up to get the x-rays and she was rude and uncooperative. She refused to email them that day. This is a terrible dentist and I would not let someone with such a bad anger problem work on my teeth.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011